Obviously a lover of the arts.....





This isn't a delusional seller post (although he is). I was looking to make such a post when I ran across this home. The home is at 9130 Hunt Rd in South Corona. I see it when I play Trilogy Golf Club. It sits on a hill behind the 12th hole. This house has been on the market for ages. It first listed in Jan 2008. He's been dropping the price but with an asking price of $2.2M he will need to make some serious price cuts before this place gets any interest. It's a nice property but he's probably at least 50% too high.

But the reason I picked the house is the decor. It's not horrid or anything just some of the paintings caught my eye. Like the Mona Lisa for instance, that is hanging in the living room. Or Washington Crossing the Delaware by Leutze, that is hanging over the fireplace. And if you look closely you will see another pic of George on the wall across from that (looks to be a copy of the one by Gilbert Stewart).

I dunno why, but those paintings just made me chuckle.




Finally, Happy Birthday to Mrs. X, who turns 29 for the 14th time tomorrow.