Best Post Ever

Ok, so I am looking at the recent sold comps in Bridle Creek when I run across 17771 Chalk Creek. It posted a sold amount of $452k which I thought was a little high for that particular floorplan. The highest sales price so far of that floorplan is $440k and that was a pretty nice house. I figure this must be a back to bene (trustee sale with no takers). So I do a search and sure enough I find it as a REO, sale date Jan 13th 2010. I start my usual search to see if it was ever listed. Nope, this guy just went down with the ship. HOWEVER, I did run across this unusual ad for the house! What's this a HUGE Mansion Event on Jan 16th?? I bet the neighbors loved this!



Oh yea, I can just imagine what this place is going to look like when it hits the market! $ VIP rooms?? You might want to wear a hazmat suit if you look at this one. Hey you gotta give the young fellas some props, that's a better description than most realtors can write. I especially like the 0% Tolerance, Armed Security.....YIKES! (They did get the zip code wrong but there were directions on the website right to the house in Bridle Creek).