What are you seeing lately?

It's been a while since I went out looking at open houses. I had some free time this weekend since my wife got stuck working so I took a drive around looking at a few open houses. And I do mean a few. There were not many this weekend. But when I did stop it was like deja vu. It looked just like in did last October; DEAD! There was no one looking. That's very different from a couple of months ago.

It was nice to hear that some thing's haven't changed though. Here's a few of the gems I heard, "it's a great time to buy", "these deals won't last forever", "investors are snapping them up", "sales are way up, we bottomed out late last year" and the very best comment I heard all day was "The stock market is just killing the real estate market". It seems like some things nver change.