OT Finally got a smokin' deal!

Hopefully my luck is changing. After the start I've had this year I was beginning to think some realtor put a hex on me. As you know my PC packed it in, Our Dryer died, A sliced my hand open and a new one, the front window on my wifes car had to be replaced thanks to a rock on the fwy. Then I did my taxes :-( I dunno wtf happened by I owe uncle Obama a crap load a dough. I guess it's up to me to bail out the banks.

Well, I finally got a deal on something. When we bought the new washer and dryer we decided to see how they would be without the pedestals. Those tin cans cost $250 each! That's about 40% of the cost of the actual appliance for a tin box with a drawer. After a week my wife says she wants the pedestals, or at least one for the washer. Before heading to the store I thought I would check Ebay. I found a whole bunch but they were only about $40 cheaper than in the store and with shipping it was a wash. Then I ran across one with no minimum being sold by Best Buy. So I bid, I put a max bid of $50 and figured I'de get outbid. I was the first bid so it posted at 99c.

I got the notification I won the item tonight for the princely sum of ........ ONE DOLLAR AND THIRTY cents! Yea baby. So I will pray the hex is finally broken.